Breaking boards and Cross-stitching

Happy Sunday, I am sitting here in my flannel jammies cross-stitching a bread-basket cloth cover for Mom for Thanksgiving.It's freaking my friends out that my domestic streak (like my grey wisdom strands)is showing through. It's been a quiet day. This weekend I finished up my first week of bun training (library manager training). So far,so good. On Friday night at Tae Kwon Do we were able to break boards! I broke two boards with two kicks. It was a great feeling! And my heels hardly hurt. On Saturday I attended class and was promoted to yellow belt! Yeah! So far, I've had a white belt, a white-yellow belt, and now a yellow belt. The next one is an orange belt. :) I go to work tomorrow for a couple hours, then Tae Kwon Do, and then the big fast before sinus surgery on Tuesday. I'm just now getting nervous, but am looking forward to afterwards! I'm sure I'll be blah blah blahing on my blog blog blog! Anyhoo, have a great week! lolo xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts