Halloween and Snout Carving

Hello, I've been bad lately about blogging and writing in general. It's for a happy reason, though... I started a new position as a Manager of a Branch Library. I'm in training, reading policy manuals, and finishing up at the north. It's all exciting, and then next week, snout carving time! I am looking forward to a new sniffer that works! Thank goodness I will be sequestered at home... I'm going to look lovely with a box of gauze rammed up my nose! (Too bad Halloween wasn't NEXT week. I'd have a ready-made costume...) Steve and I went to only one Halloween party this year (we're turning into geezers). Not enough energy for two parties. Steve was Bela Lugosi and I was an angel with a halo, wings, and yes, a little red tail (I never said I was a PERFECT angel.) More later... Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts