Library Skating and Taekwondo

Hello there, It was an interesting, white-knuckle morning. I must send flowers or chocolates to the folks who plow the roads. My first scary skating adventure of the season. Glad Greenie and I made it unscathed. Steve took me to taekwondo tonight--the first time after surgery. I am breathing so much better now! Although I am a bit tired, I feel really good about it. I am a yellow belt working towards my orange belt. And I received a private lesson and took it easy. I'm enjoying this so much! More later... have a safe and fun and restful Thanksgiving! Love, lolo xoxo

Comments

usuallyemily said…
hey,
i'm glad you're recovering well from your surgery! i know how you have been feeling about blowing your nose... i had reconstructive jaw surgery in high school where my mouth was wired shut for 6 weeks afterwards (!!!) and that surgery affects your sinuses too and i couldn't blow my nose for that whole time. but because my mouth was wired shut and i couldn't really breathe through my mouth, that meant i had to use nose spray all the time in order to breathe at all, and because i had to use it for so long my body was addicted to it, so then my nose was all clogged up for a couple of weeks after all this... a lovely story, i know. i'm so glad to have survived that and moved on. :)

thanks for all your great blogs!

Popular Posts