Happy Weekend

Hello there, The family is going to get together and celebrate on Sunday. I wish Anne and David were here, but that's ok. We'll see them over Mother's Day. Last night was a great taekwondo session. I practiced breaking boards: one with a side shuffle kick and the other with a palm strike. It was awesome! Hi-YA! It makes up for my struggles with forms. I spoke with one of the instructors last night and she said I will probably belt up in May. Yay! Green belt for spring. How perfect. I will reward myself with a new Gui (uniform). Cool. My sunflower seeds are sprouting. I believe it is going to be a good batch of flowers this year! I can't wait to see them blooming over the fence later this summer. There were bunnies chasing each other in the yard. So cute. Hopping down the bunny trail. Have a great weekend and a fabulous Easter! Love, lolo

Comments

Popular Posts