House of Goob

Hi there! One of my girlfriends sent me a post mentioned for gardening and I learned people name their homes, especially in England, love. Since I named our cars Greenie and Kumi, I figured why not? Which name is the question. Here are some I mustered up: 1.) Experimental Weed Farm (lifted from a garden stone. It's sort of true.) 2.) Les Chauteaux de Chats (House of Cats.) 3.) Poets House (It would technically be poet house since Steve writes other stuff besides poetry...) 4.) Chez Sigety (Sounds like Chef--ain't gonna happen on my end in this lifetime.) 5.) Casa de Sigety (Sounds like a food dish. Unless our house is Candyland, won't do.) 6.) Cat Scratch Fever (Cats are hissing and fighting as I write this post.) And then I thought...and as my darling husband pointed out...I have two simultaneous laptops up and running (one work-microsoft word and one for the internet ) and in-between e-mails I'm playing Brain Age on my new Nintendo DS. I have come to the conclusion that I am Queen of Goob (another word for gaming) and since Steve and I both game... the name of our house shall be christened House of Goob. Oops, need to sign off... I need to apply more masking tape to my geek chics (lo-speak for glasses.) Geekily Yours, Love lolo xoxo P.S. My Brain Age is 33 today. P.S.S. If I start naming the blender, call the doctor. Immediately.

Comments

Popular Posts