Taps on a bumper

Hello, I am so annoyed. I am driving back from the pharmacy picking up drugs for my bronchitis (at least my sinuses are clear) and I am at a light. Minding my own business. A kid in a Jimmy Johns car rams me in the rear. Dammit! (That's about as profane as I will get on my bloggie.)Images of breezy emergency hospital gowns races through my brain. We turn the corner into a parking lot and exchange numbers, blah-blah-blah. The kid was very sweet and apologetic, and Greenie's rear was fine. And I am fine, too. Just annoyed. That's my word of the day. Annoyed. No more driving on Friday. Unless I work. That's IT. And taekwondo. That's IT. Just leave my bumper alone, goofy drivers! Hrumph. I am having taekwondo withdrawal but feel too snarky and crummy to go. Will go back next week. At least I don't have to worry about snakes on a plane-- just taps on a bumper. Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts