Happy Weekend Report!

Hi There, I hope you are having a great weekend. Mine is going by so quickly! I worked both Friday and Saturday (to cover vacation) and then I am off today and tomorrow. Steve and I booked to Gravel Lake on Saturday night since Anne and David were still up there. We chowed on steak, baked beans,and fresh veggies, then we jumped in the hot tub and made our own bubbles (KIDDING!) It was relaxing under the stars. Then today I slept in, Anne and David left early (sniff) and Steve and I went for a bike ride around the lake--about 3 or 4 miles. Mom, Dad, Steve, and I were invited to a party down the beach... it was a vodka party and a costume party (wear a hat). I finally sported my black feathered vintage hat with a cool theatre shirt and gap khakis. I'm starting to get over the crowd shyness. We stayed for awhile and then returned to the sanctuary of my book. I finished The Westing Game. It was a great read. I love Turtle, one of the main characters. She's a thirteen year old brainy girl who listens to the stock reports and bites calves as a hobby. Steve and I left around 6:30p.m. and greeted the kitties. We watched Enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee. He was an amazing martial artist. I can't believe I've had this bloggie for a year now! This is my 76th post. Hope you are well and if you get a chance, please feel free to use the comment box. That way, I know you are reading! TTYL, Love Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts