Spring is Near and Painted Toes



Hello!

It feels so good today! The sun is happy, the sky is clear, and the snow is lazily melting away. I did the lolo stomp around the block four times. And I will be doing taekwondo tonight (again) Hi-YA! And tonight it will be with painted toes, dahling. I was tired of looking down at my naked toenails. Now I'll feel more gurl power when I hit the boards. (I need to break more before graduating to Blue Belt.)

The nail polish color I am wearing on my toes is called Vampire State Building. Check out the great lacquers (fancy for polish) on www.opi.com. I didn't find vampire state building online, so they must have named it something else.

I will be working on writing and housework later this evening... but not too late because of working tomorrow...

TGIF! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week