Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday Belt Day

Hi! Sponseller's Taekwondo Academy rocks! After one challenging workout in the morning, the testing ceremony in the afternoon,four broken boards later, and a sore left foot, I left the purple belt behind and graduated to blue. I am excited, proud, and relieved. And I took a long nap on the porch afterwards. I am filled with gratitude to my sensai, Master Jerry Sponseller, Ms.(and Master)Lari Sponseller, the staff, fellow students, friends, and family. Love, Lolo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!! I am so proud of you !!! You are such hard core librarian !!!
XOXOX
Kasia

Big D said...

Good job, lady!

See you at the B.E.

Incivility

Hey. It's the last day of November. With the exception of an amazing cruise in 2015, this November has probably been the fastest mont...