8 Things

A friend sent this to me, so I'll try it out on my blog: The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. 1. I miss my family and friends and wish to spend more time with them. 2. I am attempting to finish my book. 3. I want to earn my black belt in taekwondo. 4. I would like to keep playing percussion. 5. I want to muster the nerve to travel more often. 6. I would like to teach college someday. 7. I would like to act again. 8. I want to make a difference in this lifetime.

Comments

Popular Posts