Happy Thanksreading: Cool Green Stuff



Hi! Here's the blog I will post to the library's website. (www.libraryforlife.org.)

More blogs soon!

I hope you enjoyed a restful and peaceful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. If you are joining the masses of crowds for the annual Friday midnight-or-morning-after Thanksgiving shopping spree, I hope you find the best parking space and the perfect sale!

If you are like me who tends to be crowd shy and considers sleeping a hobby to perfect, I would recommend Green Cool Stuff to accompany you on your on-line quest for the perfect and green holiday gift. Dave Evans, a photographer from Australia, includes fabulous websites featuring recycled objects starting from beach necklaces created from bits of plastic found on a beach to vertical gardens by Patrick Blanc. My personal favorite is the giggles bracelets made from discarded Barbie dolls. Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week