cactus flower for happy inga day

(Spiral Cactus Flower II, 2006)

Hello,



Hope you are having a good day. It was a rough one for me--very busy and very snowy. This is the time of year where I pull out the Hawaiian tropic sunning oil, put a dab on my arms and smell like summer at the beach. I am also drawn to flowers and nature, which is why I have enclosed a photograph of a cactus flower I took a couple of years ago in Michigan.

I met two artists last night who inspired me to revisit some of the photography I have done recently. One is a sculptor and one is a photographer. Steve and I visited their studio and it was so much fun. Their hospitality and good vibes are amazing. If you want to know who these artists are, send me an email and I will send you their names and websites. (I want to protect privacy on this blog.)


I'm also giving a shout out to my friend inga, who is celebrating her birthday today! Happy happy inga day!

More Later,
Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week