Boca Burger Blog: Musings from the Weekend

(Boca Burgers image courtesy of Google.com)
Hello,

It's been a fun weekend. Friday I had my girlfriends over while Steve escaped and went to his weekly Friday night outing. (He is either gaming here or at a friend's house). Saturday I played library and Saturday night was the night of the annual "Big Eat" at our friend's house. I brought the host my annual gift of frozen Boca Burgers (he is an omnivore) to taint his grill. I bring it over and he has a dramatic fit. It's now a tradition, even though I am no longer a vegetarian. I selected the vegan variety to really annoy and vex. (It worked). We played the video game Rock Band until after midnight. Then we finally left.

Sunday I played conga drums in church and then took a long nap at home. I worked out in the front yard for a couple of hours. Tonight after library I finished the book Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin and then trotted around the boulevard for over a half hour. Now I'm blogging and ready to unwind. Latte learned a new trick: she pulls the clean folded laundry (my flannel pajamas in particular) from the couch ledge with one paw raised while she is lying down. After she drags the pajamas down, she curls up for a nap. That's all for now. :)

Love,
Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts