Busy Weekend :)

(Lori and Steve at Reception,2008)

(Back of Hair 2008)
(Mug Shot lcs/2008)

It was a fast and fun weekend! Saturday morning I attended taekwondo and at 3p.m. I had my hair styled in preparation for a fun wedding (our snow angels' daughter). It was a lovely wedding and then a fun reception. We were able to walk to the reception from our home. Very convenient! We also met and now know a neighbor in our boulevard.
Sunday I played in church today (someone called me "conga chick") and we attended a friend's daughter's high school graduation party. It was a nice reception for her. I was very tired from the week and weekend, so we left and I took a long nap. Now I am going to go for a long walk tonight with a friend.

Have a good week!
Love, Lolo

Comments

Unknown said…
your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!

Jannine
Anonymous said…
I absolutely LOVE your hair. Hope you had fun.

Love you

Jenn

Popular Posts