The Dark Knight and Vacation Brain


(Image Borrowed from Google, 2008)

Steve and I saw The Dark Night Sunday evening. Oh my goodness, I thought the clown in the movie It (based on Stephen King's book) was creepy. Joker in this movie is the creepiest villain I have seen in a very long time. Heath Ledger definitely deserves a posthumous Oscar nomination. Wow. However, we will watch a comedy next time after a movie like this because it was a downer. The other actors including Christian Bale, played their roles well, but Ledger's role stole Gotham City.

This is my second week of vacation. I can tell because I called my library to check in and called the wrong branch. Hm.Vacation brain! We're renovating earlier than projected and when I go back in to do time cards and check e-mail, Lula the Whale in the children's area may be demolished. All I ask for is one of her teeth to remember her. I emailed and suggested that perhaps demolition should be done before young patrons arrived in the morning and was informed that I was supposed to be on vacation. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts