Barkmates: Featuring Sir Kingsley

(Sir Kingsley the Olympian, LCS 2008)
(Sir Kingsley the Gentleman, LCS 2008)
This blog posting has gone to the dog. Sir Kingsley is the fur child of two dear friends of ours. He is 65 pounds of fun. He has his own room, his own portrait, and his own bed. Last Christmas we received a Christmas card featuring Sir Kingsley and Santa. I almost fell off the couch laughing because Santa completely resembled Sir Kingsley. When Steve and I visited last Saturday, we toured the town, pet the animals, shopped at the antique store, and had lunch. We then hung out at Sir Kingsley's house and watched the Olympics. In fact, we had our own Olympics. Tug-of-war. I was convinced that with all of my martial arts training, I could hold my own and stay on the couch. Right. I gave Sir Kingsley a good fight, but he got the gold (and the slimy dog toy). Sir Kingsley, I demand a rematch.

Comments

Popular Posts