Bobby Found the Tabu, Friends, and Samurai

Okay, I stand corrected. It was Bobby, not Jan that found the Tabu on The Brady Bunch. This proves that I cannot believe everything I read on the internet. Thank you, anonymous writer! Also, my apologies for those of you who received my email link and it sent you to Google! Oops. It's been that kind of writing weekend. Steve and I visited dear friends in Illinois on Saturday. We had a great time. More details will be posted soon. Steve is my new home tae kwon do coach to help me with advancing to red belt and to incorporate martial arts in my everyday routine. He is enjoying bossing me around and wants to sport a Fu Manchu. Steve helped me with forms from Master Sponseller's book and with the sword. Steve also recommended a book called A Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi. The book is about Musashi's philosophy of strategy from a samurai's point-of-view. I will give you a review when I finish it. Have a good week!

Comments

Popular Posts