Web Scaping, Land Scaping, and Blazing Red

(Visiting Cat Sleeping in Backyard SJS 2008)
After eating dinner, I said goodbye to Steve and wished him a fun time out with the gamers. I trolled the web scape and chatted on email. After catching a second wind, I decided to do what I haven't done since early August: go out in the garden and survey the landscaping. The weather, despite the mosquitoes, cooperated well. In the distance I heard the sounds of cheering (like a high school football game) and the methodic sounds of crickets in the yard. I pulled weeds and trimmed the grass and decided to find bulbs in the near future to plant near the love tree (my flowering crab tree) that lives right by the front porch. In the backyard, a lone sunflower from all the seeds I planted pleasantly surprised me! There's more I need to do for next year, but all in all, the flowers and trees bloomed nicely this year. Also, I am finally settling down to listen to one of my favorite musicians: Anne Heaton. Her new CD is called Blazing Red and I needed the perfect time to sit still enough to listen. I am certain she will be wonderful as always. You'll get the review from me soon.:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay rrorro!

Popular Posts