Fall Weekend

(Yellow Leaves Under Blue Sky 2, LCS 2008)
(Amoosing LCS 2008)
(Beautiful Leaves LCS 2008)
Hello,
This weekend flew by quickly. Friday night I stayed in since I was tired from the week and experienced a scratchy throat (I am learning to listen to myself more in order to stay healthy.) Greenie the Gimpy Honda Civic is still in the shop. When they opened her up, they found more damage. My insurance company is doing another estimate. Thank God for car insurance! Steve's been fabulous about toting me around. On Saturday, I attended tae kwon do and look forward to someday earning my red belt.
We drove up to Gravel Lake this weekend. The weather was fantastic. We biked and drove around the lake and snapped a LOT of photos. We didn't see any deer because they were hiding out in the woods. And honestly, I'm rooting for the deer. We did see cows, though and they responded to my moocalls. ;) During the walk through the woods, poems by Robert Frost entered my mind. He was a beautiful poet and wrote about nature.

Comments

Popular Posts