(Russ Forest 1 LCS 2008)
My tagline on my Facebook page is as follows: my sensai told us in taekwondo to rock out. Rock on! One of my colleagues and friends told me she wanted me to write about it. J., this blog is dedicated to you! My sensai said this as we are listening to classic rock and hitting the punching bags with round kicks and back kicks. We worked on cardio, weapons forms, and tae geuk forms. We learned two bo staff forms (I need to work on these), nunchakus form (probably my strongest one), and the sword form (a close second). I have also learned tae geuk forms 1-5 and working on 6. They look easy but are difficult to learn. Each one has it's own meaning. Kind of like experiences in life, good or bad... each has meaning.
I feel like life is getting back to a new normal. Besides going to taekwondo again, I'm going out with family and friends again, Greenie the car will be ready for me on Friday, and I'm still writing and remembering fond stories about Jack. I'm also developing stronger bonds with Java and Latte. Jack has a new role--as a muse in my heart. And there, my little Jack will stay.

Comments

Popular Posts