Annie Oakley, Painting and Music

It's Friday evening again. The PC is mostly fixed (except for the reinstallation of Windows--Steve's going to take care of that.) It was a busy week in libraryland. I need to read up on Annie Oakley so I am prepared tomorrow. For Women's History month, there will be people portraying significant women like Cleopatra, Sacajawea, Madame C.J. Walker, etc.,at the Main Library for a tea for girls in grades 3-8. It will be fun. Thanks to friends who have horse riding gear, I should be in good shape (at least costume-wise) to give my presentation. I had art therapy today and took home the orange and yellow painting. I named it "Imagery of Jack." It's being custom framed and will be hung in our upstairs hallway. So when we return home, it should be finished. It's with acrylics, so the artist/framer recommended that it be framed under glass. I'll try to make taekwondo tomorrow. Sunday I will play congas in services. In April, I'll bring the whole drumset in to play. On the music front (I'm discontinuing New Wave Wednesday--I'm bored with it), I'm listening to jazz by Weather Report. The album is called Black Market. It's pretty good. After I'm finished blogging, I'm going to listen to it.

Comments

Undeadhost said…
Annie Oakley huh? It's good fit for you with the kinder.

Enjoy the album!

Popular Posts