California Dog Blog Posting: Willy the Pup

Saturday morning Willy the Pup gets his own blog post. He is such a sweet little guy. I took him for a walk on Mission Beach. He chomped on the leash and growled like he wanted to go out and explore! So we did. Something that alarmed me at first and struck me as interesting later is that Willy does not play well with bulldogs. (Apparently a bulldog was not kind to him in a former life.) A bulldog sniffed at him out on the boardwalk and Willy started snarling! Yikes! A dogfight in my care! I envisioned Willy coming home bruised and bloody and his happy tail broken. But, no, I pried Willy away from the bulldog (no dogs reported injured) and we strolled on our merry way. We experienced a great walk with Willy the Pup's little tail going at 100 miles an hour. (I wonder if you can utilize his tail for some kind of wind energy.) We walked for a little bit and then we strolled back to the cottage.

Comments

Popular Posts