Coachella Music and Art Festival

Coachella Art-Tesla Coil--LM 2009

I lived vicariously through a friend who attending Coachella that was held this weekend in beautiful Indio, California. The festival started in 1999 and has continued from 2001-present.

There are several musical acts that performed at Coachella. Some of the more popular acts, at least in my Generation-X opinion, were Morrissey, Paul McCartney, Henry Rollins, M.I.A., Joss Stone, Public Enemy, The Cure, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. (The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s were just on SNL last week!)

I also looked up Lollapalooza 2009 and it's in Chicago in August! The Beastie Boys are going to be a headliner! Whatcha, whatcha whatcha want...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where'd You Get Your Information From
You Think That You Can Front When Revelation Comes?

I love the Beasties. I totally had a poster of them on my wall in college!

Theresa

Popular Posts