A Quick Siesta on the Beach, the Wave House, a Sunset, and a Quick Dinner

I look at the photos, realize how much fun we had and what a magical weekend it truly was. After the surf lesson, Steve and I perched on the chairs under an umbrella and zoned out for a bit. Then we got hungry, talked to our friend L. and visited his cottage off of Mission Beach. I totally fell in love with his dog, Willy. (I think that's where I got my puppy lust.) We hung out for awhile and then went to a place called The Wave House Bar and Grill. Here's my MojoPages review: "This is a fun place to visit. It's an amusement park for twenty- and- thirty somethings. There's a wave called the Brutus Maximus that people can surf while patrons enjoy their favorite beverage or liquor that resembles cough syrup. The service wasn't that great, but the food was decent (bar/deli food) and our friends provided the afternoon entertainment for us." Enough said. A friend joked on FaceBook, What happens in San Diego, gets posted on FaceBook. Ha! We had a good time. A couple other friends joined us. Steve and I then borrowed bikes and watched a San Diego sunset over the Pacific Ocean. I have to say it trumped a Key West sunset. We then enjoyed a dinner back at the Catamaran.

Comments

Popular Posts