Surf School

My friend D. asked me to post the Gidget photos as soon as possible. Sorry, D., this girl's in a wetsuit. It's too cold to frolic in the ocean in just a swimsuit, although one brave soul did on Saturday. :) Steve arranged with the hotel for me to take a surfing class with The Pacific Beach Surf School . My surfing instructor was so nice! Here's an excerpt from my review with MojoPages: Craig the surfing instructor was wonderful. The class ended up being a group lesson of two, so it was discounted. Craig gave us the history of surfing and then took us out into the Pacific Ocean! I caught waves! It was amazing. Tip #1: Tip the surfing instructor. Tip #2: Wear a swimsuit under the wetsuit. It's a rental. Tip #3: Make sure they don't overcharge you if you book your class through the Catamaran. I felt one with the waves. I felt more alive than I had in a long time.

Comments

Popular Posts