Wednesday Night Musings

Is spring finally here? I am jonesing to get out into my yard and attempt to make it pretty for late spring /summer. When I am available to go outside, it's raining. Hmm. Still too early yet. I am also going to plant food in pots on the deck. I may even paint my pots. :)What are your favorite foods from the garden? It's been a busy week already and will be a busier weekend. A lot of projects are coming together. Our library re-dedication and LaSalle RetroFest will be on Saturday, July 11, 2009. I hope you can join me. We'll be celebrating the 1940's, so there will be swing music playing. Perhaps I will dust off my drums and can play too... It will be wonderful to finally come back home to a beautiful new facility. I finally broke down and went to aftercare today. I was hoping it would be just allergies. Sinus infection. Gah. I was stoked that my script was FREE at Meijer. I was so on that. (Some scripts can be very expensive.) Afterwards, I came home, let the caffeinated cats out onto the porch, locked the door and took a delicious catnap myself. Steve picked up homemade spaghetti from his folks house, so I enjoyed a home-cooked meal. Friday night will be film night at a friend's house and Saturday night Steve and I will be going to the theatre... the first time in a long time. A friend of ours is performing in the play Ragtime: The Musical. It'll be fun.

Comments

Cynth'ya said…
Praise the Lord for free prescriptions, homemade spaghetti and "Ragtime!" Plus a wonderful husband and pet-babies to share it with!

Love you Girl, from your BSU area Sis,
cynth'ya
Lori said…
Love you too, Sis!
Lolo

Popular Posts