Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend

Playing Rock Band at the Big Eat, May 2009
Lori and Jennifer at her Graduation Party, May 2009
This week has gone by so quickly that I am still behind on my blogs. I'm kind of working backwards from the previous blog, but that's okay, it's my blog and I can break the rules. (It's kind of fun.) Last Saturday we had two parties to attend: a graduation party and the Big Eat 2009. my colleague and dear friend's daughter graduated last Saturday. After a nice afternoon, we then moved on to the Big Eat 2009: it's the annual gaming start of summer soiree at Kenny and Tammy's place. We finally had weather that cooperated. It was a great time. And keeping with tradition, of course I brought Boca Burgers to desecrate Kenny's grill. We ate, hung out by the pool, and then played Rock Band. It was a lot of fun.

Comments

Popular Posts