Timothy's and Capturing the Sunset

Capturing the Sunset II-Lake Michigan, LCS 2009
Capturing the Sunset-Lake Michigan, LCS 2009
Saturday evening I made reservations for two at a restaurant called Timothy's in Union Pier, Michigan. I found it online after searching nice places to dine before watching the sunset. Timothy's turned out to be great dining experience. The venue is located in an inn; the building was constructed circa 1920. The busgirl, Starla, and the server, Vicki, were fantastic. They knew it was our anniversary, so they placed a candle on the table and put a strawberry garnish on my champagne glass. The sandwich I ordered was unavailable, so I ordered vegetarian pasta (wonderful) and Vicki gave us free soup. The lobster bisque was delicious! The service was fast and efficient, so Steve and I were able to drive to the access of Union Pier and capture a Lake Michigan sunset. As you see in the photo, it was magnificent. Today was a terrific day, too. That's coming up in another post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful. I don't get to Lake Michigan often enough. It's a shame since it's really not that far away. Love, T

Popular Posts