January 13

Moshi and Latte Sleeping--LCS, 2010
I cannot believe it's been a year. A lifetime of emotions and events seemed to occur in that space between the 13s. It's been so difficult. It brought some friendships closer and I am grateful for my family and extended family (that would be friends) that have been there through the long haul. I appreciate you. I really, really do. This evening Steve, Dad, and I drove to Heston's, located in the LaPorte area. We met up with extended family from Gravel Lake and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner by the fireplace. The service was fantastic. Enclosed is the latest photograph of Moshi. She is a spark. She represents unconditional love (in-between vampiric kitten bites) and new beginnings. We are happy she came into our lives. Happy Heaven Day, Mom. I love you and miss you always.

Comments

Popular Posts