Sad Sore Thursday

I didn't sleep well last night. I called off today, because I am still sore and would be useless at work. I attempt to go back to bed and there is a suspicious cat smell. Someone decided to soil the sheets and the comforter. Damn it. Double damn it. So I am descending down the stairs with bedding when I'm supposed to be resting with ice packs. We also have three sick felines in the house. Java has been chronically ill, but Moshi was sicker than we first thought when she was brought to us, and she has infected our other cats. Nice. We have to bring two of them back to the vet. We love Moshi and she is a sweet kitten, even if she may be the culprit for soiling the bedspread. I am trying to stay positive. I am striving to be the sunny person I used to be once upon a time. Karma is not making it easy.

Comments

Popular Posts