Rehearsal and Puppets in Vegas

Saturday morning Purest Green had a mega rehearsal before our next performance at Club LaSalle. We practiced at B's house for five (!) hours. We took breaks and B had food for us to keep all of us energized. It was fun: three sets of Irish music. There's also a new member in the ensemble-- a guitarist (C.) He's super cool and a talented guitarist. He adds a lot of positive energy to the group. I am learning so much about Irish music. And since it's part of my heritage and Steve's heritage, it makes it more meaningful. Meanwhile, I am thinking of purchasing green dye to wear in my tresses on St. Patrick's Day. After rehearsal, I crashed for a few hours. Steve and I then found a cool film online: Terry Fator: Live From Las Vegas. If you watched America's Got Talent, Fator won the first year with his ventriloquism. He didn't just throw voices into puppets; he sang tunes in the voices of the original artists. My favorite is Louis Armstrong. It was quite amusing and just what we needed for the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Friend

Midnight Moonlight July Posting

Reflections on this Week