Acceptance into the MLS Program

What a nice way to start the Thanksgiving week! Today I was formally accepted into the MLS (Master in Liberal Studies) program at Indiana University South Bend. It has been a long process for two reasons: a) I decided to delay admission for a semester; b) I switched programs. I formally thanked but would like to again express my appreciation to all the people who played a part in my acceptance to the program, ranging from switching jobs (thank you, Steve for your support as always), to recommendations, to perusing documents, to emails, FB posts, and phone calls of support. Thank you, colleagues, friends and family, for your love and support. You mean a lot to me. I am now excited to start taking a class (or two) in January 2011 and explore the possibilites. But first, rest.

Comments

miakoda said…
Congratulations, Lori! Enjoy your last month as a non-student. ;)

I hope the transition to grad student will be a painless one!

Popular Posts