Moonlight Book Review

I read and finished this book in the vicinity of 2:00 a.m. The book is written by Shannen Doherty of 90210 and Charmed fame. (She has other TV and film credits.) It's a guide-to-life book for women. I liked her honesty, her integrity, and her vision for the future. I also enjoyed some of her tips on how to life like a badass rather than a bitch. Here is a rundown of the top five tips I got from her book:
1.) Decorating Your Personal Space: Choose five objects that you like to finish off the room (178).
2.) Fun Files: Have a file to put all your dreams, your favorite things that you like or want to know more about (181).
3.) Creating an Outdoor Room: Use coffee cans, sand or cement, four poles, and fabric (188).
4.) Uses for vintage fabrics and mismatched chairs (191-192).
5.) Small dinner soirees (196-197).
I love the fact that Shannen prefers mismatched chairs and table settings. She also covers topics ranging from personal experiences to travel destinations. Definitely a must-read. Thank you, Shannen. I am currently working on being a better badass--or at least a smarter one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts