Sunday Snow Day

It was a domestic weekend. Steve and I made chocolate chip cookies last night and then created abstract artisan pancakes. The pancakes did not look aesthetically pleasing so I made them into unique shapes... a blueberry snail/butterfly and a banana flower. (Photographs will be displayed soon.) I anticipate this upcoming week. It is going to be a whirlwind of activities for me: tomorrow I teach and then take classes in the p.m. Yes, I am taking two: a one-credit research class and a three-credit seminar. I could actually teach the one-credit class but I need more experience in the academic library and in LC (Libary of Congress). I will enjoy both courses. Tuesday and Thursday I also teach; Friday I have a Lia Sophia show and Saturday I am having an open house for my Lia Sophia business. It is a friend and neighbor soiree. Meet your neighbors. I am looking forward to both parties. Thursday night I meet with friends/band members to regroup. I do miss playing music. Off to grade and prep for class tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)

Comments

Popular Posts