Pay It Forward February-29 Days of Giving

I purchased the 29 Gift book by Cami Walker and started participating in the 29-day giving again. I completed this once before and I am going to try it again. I started doing this in January, but I lost track of time. I'll start again. The twenty-nine days isn't about bragging about one's giving record. Actually, it is about mindful giving. Keeping track of one's giving and loving acts does lift the spirits and makes both the receiver and the giver happier. :) The beauty of this concept is that if you forget when you started or miss a day, you can always start over! Here's the website: 29Gifts.org. Let me start with today. January 9, 2012: Gave oranges to students. Talked to managers about excellent staff service in a cafe.

Comments

Popular Posts