Butterflies in Autumn




My mind is swirling and butterflies are twirling in a nonsensical fashion in the pit of my stomach. So I grabbed my digital camera and Ipod and ventured out in the neighorhood to capture nature on a balmy, rainy, autumn day, exercise, relax, and train the butterflies to flutter in a circular, or at least in a more orderly fashion, so I can accomplish my tasks for tomorrow. Now that I exercised and managed the butterflies a little better, I need to tame the swirling mind. Gotta love ADD. (ADD keeps my creativity going, so there are benefits. I keep reminding myself that on days like this.) So, Steve assisted me and wrote down a list of thoughts that are spinning (much like the butterflies) in my head. And now that I am armed with a list, I will practice what I preach to my students: freewrite to clear the mind clutter. So this is what I am doing. I am clearing the mind clutter. Yay for writing. Now I am just waiting for the mind and the stomach to at least flutter in synchronicity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia and New Career

The Bun is Back! The First Day

Hello, Birthday, and the Pumpkinvine