Bittersweet

Yesterday was my last day teaching at the private college. Yesterday was bittersweet after teaching there for four years. I sort of fell into the job and with all the changes there, I sort of fell out, but this time, into new teaching opportunities.

Since I am teaching four classes at IUSB (Library Literacy and Speech) as an adjunct and writing my thesis, there was no time for teaching at this location any more. I learned life lessons, teaching methods, and I met some great people. It's yet another change in life but it's time. Time to turn the page and open the next chapter. I am grateful for the opportunities. I will take these experiences to contribute in my next adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia and New Career

The Bun is Back! The First Day

Hello, Birthday, and the Pumpkinvine