November Musings and Happy Early Thanksgiving


Has it been two months already? Happy autumn! In about a month, winter will be here. It's starting to feel like it outside.

Enough about the weather. A lot has happened in a couple of months. The biggest news is that I ended my tenure at Middlebury Community Public Library on November 9, and started at the Nappanee Public Library on November 13. It was bittersweet, but it was a good move. The Middlebury staff gave me a lovely send-off lunch, card, cake, and gift certificate. (Note to self...write that thank-you note.) The Nappanee staff welcomed me and took me to lunch on my first day. It's a little closer to home. I am now the Youth Services Manager. It's my second week and I feel right at home. Steve and I are grateful that this opportunity came up. I am grateful.


Have a great Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts