Pink Moon and New Beginnings


The last days of April are upon us; we are gifted tonight with a Pink Moon.

I almost forgot about it until a friend noted it on Facebook.
(Social networking can be used for good; this gives me hope. :))

It was also the first weekend that I was able to spend quality time on the front porch without
the possibility of catching frostbite. I felt the "swinter" in my bones this year, and my body feels older.

I am cautiously optimistic that winter is finally, finally, finally over.

Friday night my friends came over and spent quality time on the porch
and in the living room. I felt so comfortable (and was so tired) that I fell asleep on the antique couch on the porch.
The Sleeping Hostess.

I am utilizing the Pink Moon as a sign of good things to come.
I only came in from the front porch because a)I couldn't see the keys to type, and b)I have to go to bed soon
so I can have a good Monday tomorrow.

I wish you a pink, peaceful, happy moon week.

Comments

Popular Posts