Stuck in the Mud Next to An Adult Bookstore

I am still giggling. This is totally blog worthy. But I'm giving you fair warning--it involves an adult bookstore, so if you are faint of heart or eyes, stop reading now. I finished a blog and one of my girlfriends calls me. There are three of them and their vehicle is stuck in the mud waiting for a tow truck. This wouldn't be particularly funny, except that my adventurous friends are stuck in a field next to an adult bookstore. This is a place where one would want to remain anonymous. Apparently, from curiosity or necessity, one of the girls wanted to visit this venue and purchase a few items. Well, the store appeared to be open, but my friends couldn't find the door to the entrance. One of my friends actually pounded on the door and yelled "Hey, is anyone in there?" At this point there were several neighbors who were observing. They couldn't get in the door, so my friends went out to the field next to the shop and attempted to drive away. With the rains that we were having today, it was quite muddy. And they were stuck. And full of mud! (I didn't ask.) So, my friends had to call a tow truck and tell them where they were located (next to the adult bookstore). Then, they had to call the insurance company and tell them where they were stuck. So much for subtlety. You can't make this stuff up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can hear Gloria now..."Oh my heavens!"

But Lolo, I can't help myself by say this....that was a very "dirty" story. LOL

love, cyn
Anonymous said…
Marimba, this is the Lion's Den, the Adult Superstore, your order has arrived. You may pick it up at any one of our convenient locations.

Thank you,
The Management
(ducks)
Anonymous said…
I think the more immediate question is how many items do you have tagged under "Adult Bookstores"? I haven't checked yet.

xo
Goober
Anonymous said…
Lori, I'm glad to know you were not actually with your friends when this happened. Would of had your bun taken away. Funny, thanks for sharing, made my stressful day!
Scott

Popular Posts