Crazy Manicure Dream

I must have a mani on my mind... I dreamed that on top of my library gig, I would work in a salon giving manicures. Except that right before the interview, my nails were in horrible condition. In fact, there was a nail file in the interview room and yes, I was using it during the interview. The owners were snarky. When I told them that I knew nothing about nails and wanted to do an internship, they both had a caustic laugh and ended the interview abruptly. I yelled at them and told them that I would write a horrible review about them on mojopages. I noticed on my way out that the floor was dirty and needed to be vacuumed. There were odd people in the salon. And the strangest part was that my mother and sister were downstairs having coffee waiting for my interview to be over. Perhaps pasta before bedtime is a bad idea. Anyway, it was a very odd little dream and thought I would share. At least I wasn't interviewing in my underwear. (Love those dreams, too...)

Comments

Popular Posts