Itsy Bitsy Resilient Spider


Hello,

This is Charlotte the Spider. She spun a web over my climbing flower trellises on the side of the house. At first I thought she fell during a recent storm but she showed her resilience by spinning a newer and stronger web. One can take important lessons from Charlotte. Spin a web. If it breaks, spin a newer and stronger one.
It is October 10 and starting to feel like autumn. Thank goodness! I read an interesting book entitled The Elevator by Angela Hunt. It's about three women who are stuck in an elevator during a hurricane. It's inspirational, but not-in-your-face-preachy-teach. Thanks to my patron friend who recommended this to me.
Our writer's group met last Saturday evening. It was fun with the four of us. I am being accountable to them and having a draft of my book ready for them by the next meeting which is in November.

More Later!

Love, Lolo

Comments

VikingMoose said…
mmmm. that was some pig...

bacon...

mmmmm.

Popular Posts