Snout Carving Today

Hello Kids, Carving day is here! And hopefully my sinuses will feel much better after this procedure is over. I do eschew the fact that they starve you to death before they knock you out.(My surgery is scheduled at 2p.m.) I haven't eaten since last night at 9:30p.m., so I am a bit hungry. I had to turn off the boob tube because Kelly Ripa kept talking about FOOD! Although I am not necessarily a cake person, chocolate cake sounds marvelous! Even looking at the cat food in my kitchen was making my stomach growl. Do you notice food looks bigger when you are hungry? The red apples in the silver bowl on my counter look like full red moons. Maybe I'll just sniff the apples. Or does a lick count? Apple licking, this could be a new hobby. Hmmm... best stay out of the kitchen this morning. Shall I have more cheese with my w(h)ine? mmm...cheese...stinky cheese...swiss cheese...fromage...cheese pizza...At least I can slurp down my diet coke until 11:00a.m. (which is about 40 minutes away). I will pretend that my diet coke is a huge plate of pasta with marinara sauce and warm bread and warm CHEESE! The next time I will be blogging I will have cotton rammed up my nose and wearing gauze called a "moustache" (lovely!) I'll also have pain medicine, so I'm sure my blogs will be interesting! Thank you for all of your prayers and happy wishes! Love, Lolo

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you're at the surgicenter in Mishawaka, they'll feed you yummy treats when you finally regain consciousness!

Good luck and God bless! You'll do fine. And you need to make Steve get you a big cheese pizza from Bruno's when you're ready!
Anonymous said…
Good Luck today, Lori! I hope everything goes swimmingly! Keep us posted on the post-op recovery.
Take good care.
Cat
Anonymous said…
Good luck with that! I've avoided the icky sinus surgery cause I'm just not so fond of having half a pound of gauze stuffed up my cranium...you'll have to tell me how it goes...

XOX,

Janna
Anonymous said…
HI keed. Happy roto-rootering. ( I guess happy is not appropriate)

We'll be thinking of you.

Love ya,

Uncle Gronk and Boss

Popular Posts