hAppY wEdNeSdAy !

hI tHeRe, Thought it would be fun to wordplay with caps and lower case lettering. It's a good day. I put on my baby blue uggies and wandered through the snowdrifts five miles uphill each way to the hardware store to (finally!) send packages through UPS. Then I stomped five miles more uphill each way to a historical flower/gift shop to purchase a few holiday gifts. How fun! Actually, I'm being silly and both places are very close to the boulevard. So why not get a little exercise and save money and walk? aMuSiNg thought of the day: Do you ever notice the doorbell rings at the most inopportune times? I was in the basement finding shipping boxes and ding-dong the doorbell rings and I almost bulldoze over Latte the cat leaping up the steps and to the door. Well, the kindly postman left the package on the porch. Oh well. At least the phone didn't ring while I was in the ladies room. That's what answering machines and caller id's for. To cure our Pavlov Dog malady. I will Hi-YA today! Have a great day! Love, lOlO

Comments

Popular Posts