Wednesday Musings

Hi there, Steve and I viewed V is for Vendetta with Natalie Portman at the movies last Sunday. It was based on the graphic novel--very interesting and controversial. We enjoyed it. My only complaint was that this theatre didn't have any Twizzlers! Hrumph. I will have to sneak them in. We did order the large diet coke to get the new Ice Age poster. :) I'm reading Flush by Carl Hiaasen and I'm almost done with it. I love his writing style. He always puts humor in his books. The plot always involves water and Florida, and the bad guys usually get what they deserve. We'll see in this one. I'm anxious to get into the garden. I don't want to clean up the yard yet... I'm afraid of another frost. I'll just have to dream about where to put what! Spring will truly be here before we know it! Definitely daisies, black-eyed Susans, and coneflowers in the yard. I love a good wildflower mix. And I will have a lot of greenery...plants and foliage this year. I don't want to attract too many bees. Thanks for reading my blog! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts