Happy Sunday and Mulch Sniffing

Hi there, It was a beautiful day in Mishawaka. Visited a church, brunched with friends, and then spent the afternoon with Mom. I then gardened for three hours(with mulch)and trotted about the neighborhood for an evening power walk. Then I cleaned up, wrote emails, and here I am. I am very proud of Anne and David (sister and brother-in-law.) They graduated from the University of Illinois (MBAs)last weekend. Steve and I will visit them and see Mom and Dad next weekend in Chicago. I am ready to visit Chi-town again. It's been too long. That's all for now! Happy Week, Lolo xoxo P.S. My pina colada statement from last time stems from a virgin colada I sipped that day. Rupert Holmes' Escape The Pina Colada Song) is one of my favorites. He's a great writer, too.

Comments

Popular Posts