Cucumber Water and Killer Dreams

Hi There, Happy summer! Hope you enjoyed a fun weekend. My weekend was fast and exciting! I lived at the library Friday-Saturday, attended tae kwon do on Friday night, and Saturday night Steve and I visited Gravel Lake from Saturday night to Sunday. The weather was cool and lovely. The tiger lilies are blooming already! Here is a cucumber recipe for you if you want to drink more water: sliced fresh cucumbers water mix together--enjoy a fresh drink! I learned this recipe from the Emerald Cut spa, inga, and at tae kwon do class. I am trying to drink more water--at least one glass in the morning and one glass a night. Anything in-between is a bonus. I also started and finished a great read called Killer Dreams by Iris Johansen. I was rather antisocial and absorbed in this book. It's a best selling thriller and nose-worthy (Nose in the book worthy, that is.) Have a good week! Love, Lolo xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts