Happy Friday!

Hi! It's been a great day. I slept in, firmed up a few work details, lunched with a dear friend (thanks Brent), found out my first framed photograph may have been sold at the consignment shop in downtown Mishawaka (it wasn't there this afternoon when I wanted to show Brent), picked up goodies at Border's (including Anne's birthday surprise),relaxed, dined on 'za with Steve and the kitties, went to taekwondo, returned home, bathed (always a good thing) and now I'm here being a blogging goober. That's all. And I am running the dishwasher, need to pack for Gravel Lake (!), may write a bit more, and then retire to bed to play library tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. For all of you bibliophiles out there with a plethora of books and limited spaces, consider perusing the tome entitled Decorating with Books by Marie Proeller Hueston. It's great! Now you don't have to box up those books... display them and decorate your house with pride! (I may blog this on the library website.) Have a Happy 4th of July! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts