Sunset of Life and Sunset on Silver Beach

Hi There, It's a been a lovely day. This morning I visited a friend who is in the sunset of her life. She inspires me in so many ways. She has outlived her time that the doctors have given her. We ate chocolate together to celebrate life. After hugs and promises to see her again soon, I left to lunch with my husband and a friend. It was fun. Later I took a photograph to the consignment shop, attended tae kwon do (two of my classmates broke boards and belted up to purple!) and cleaned up to go to the beach. Steve and I drove up to New Buffalo, Michigan and ate at Redimax (a casual lunch/dinner place.) It was crowded, but we managed to eat and finish in plenty of time to watch the magnificent sunset over the beach. We picked a spot near the large rocks. We skipped rocks and wrote in the sand. The water was warm (rare for Lake Michigan.) The balmy evening was enhanced with colors of pink and purple and gray and blue. The sun was an orange and pink. Lake Michigan was wavy with a gaggle of seagulls and a lone sailboat in the distance. We left around 9:30p.m. and set for home. We were entertained with heat lightning in the sky during our travels home. Happy Ninth Anniversary, Steve! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts