100th Blog Posting!

Hello all! Yes, it's time to celebrate! It's my 100th official posting on marimba and ice. Blogging is a lot of fun and the comments show that people are reading this. It's also great to hear from family and friends who "lurk" on my blog and tell me later that they read to keep up... Steve just complemented on what a good little goober I am. Do you want to know a secret of true nerd love? I am watching episodes of Star Trek with Steve without too many smart-a** comments. It's really difficult. He makes me waffles on Sundays, so keeping mum is the least I can do. I get to goof off (I mean play library) today. What I mean by goof off, is that I don't have to be C-I-C (Chic-in-Charge). There are enough people who regularly play there so I can relax a little more. I'll still work my library buns off, though. Have a good week. Try to stay warm and hang in there--Spring is almost here! Love, Lolo

Comments

Popular Posts